Looking to do your part for the environment but not sure where to start?
“For years I have been trying to find a way to compost without the danger of attacking unwanted rodents to our Bethesda neighborhood! I’ve found it with Compost Crew. It is now so easy for me to compost and help the environment too. Service is just wonderful.” – Donna
To get started, simply click “Sign Up” below.
- No more throwing food and organic waste into the trash can
- After every meal, feel a sense of pride knowing that whatever did not get eaten will be repurposed and turned into ‘black gold’
- Gain more insight into how much of your food is going to waste
- Be a composting pioneer in your neighborhood
- Each year receive two bags of finished compost back to apply to your garden, potted plants, or lawn. Your plant friends will thank you!
- Provide composting service for residents who desire zero-waste options
- Help meet sustainability targets and increase LEED certification
- Mitigate pest/odor issues by separating food waste into sealed-tight, latchable bins instead of open-air, overflowing dumpsters
- Receive finished compost twice a year for gardens or landscaping
- Join the many residential buildings in the area which have started composting with Compost Crew!
- Be a composting pioneer in your neighborhood by championing a community program and get your neighbors to join the composting movement!
- The more people who are composting in your community, the less expensive the service becomes for everyone
- Help make a bigger impact by diverting as much food waste from your community as possible
- Offer a simple, clean, and convenient composting service for residents in your community
- Help make an environmental impact by diverting as much food waste from your community as possible
- Meet sustainability targets
- Foster a sense of pride in your community