Convenient Composting for Apartment Buildings
Increasingly, apartment buildings in Maryland, Virginia & DC are providing residents with a composting program that allows them to separate food scraps from the rest of their garbage. Composting has many benefits:
- Mitigate pest and odor issues by separating food waste into sealed bins instead of open-air dumpsters
- Reduce the volume of waste sent to the landfill
- Appeal to tenants and future tenants who care about the environment
- Help meet sustainability targets and increase LEED certification
- Receive finished compost twice a year for your gardens or grounds
Many residential buildings are composting with Compost Crew! Please fill out the form below to have one of our associates contact you to discuss how your building can get started.