Acceptance of Terms
By using this Site, User signifies acceptance of this policy. If User does not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. User’s continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed acceptance of those changes.
Collection of Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifying or sensitive information, however that may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Collection of Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Google Double Cookie Usage
The Google Analytics features we have implemented are Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Use of Collected Information
Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service, information Users provide helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently and effectively.
- To personalize User experience, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site, we may use feedback Users provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments, we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order, but only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to process the payment.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature or to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving future promotions, they may do so by contacting us via the contact information listed on our Site.
- To send periodic emails, we may use the email address of User to send User information and updates pertaining to their order or to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and trusted affiliates. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
Security and Storage of Information
Sensitive and private data exchanged between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Data collected will be stored and secured indefinitely in spreadsheets, databases, etc on the Company’s Google Workspace platform. All Google Workspace platform security and access control features will be actively used to maintain the security of the data. If Users wish to have their personal information or other data removed or deleted, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
Compost Crew, Inc., A Benefit Corporation
12343 Carroll Ave
Rockville, MD 20852